Thursday, July 8, 2010

Greetings!

...And welcome to my humble travel blog. I'll be living in Santiago, Chile for about 6 months, going to school and hopefully on some random adventures. The title of my blog comes from a larger line in a Neruda poem "No tengo tiempo ni tinta para todos" (In the less poetic English, "I don't have time or ink for everyone") I think he was trying to express how easy it is to want so many things to happen without actually having the ability to make them happen. As a International Relations/Spanish/Latin American Studies/Environmental Studies/Anthropology/Political Science/Peace and Justice Studies/Urban Studies enthusiast, I tend to be a little short on time while at Tufts, never mind ink time for personal reflection. For now, instead of ink, I leave you with the virtual word. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment