Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello there

I have so many blogposts I need to put up! A surfeit of emotions, observations and recountings! However, I did not transfer them to my flashdrive to bring them to the internet cafe, so I´m going to put up some pictures instead, which I´ve been meaning to do more of anyway. Enjoy!

 TEFLeros hard at work editing textbooks from the Ministry of Education. The results are on the right. I was actually working hard during this endeavor, I just really like coffee and breaks. At least everyone else looks diligent, because we are. As my boss loves to say, TEFL rocks!

Some of the members of the ¨Teachers and Other People Who Speak Lots of English¨ class, at a goodbye party for German volunteer Verena (center). From the left, my counterparts Jonathan and Antonio, my sitemate Christina, Verena, my neighbor Kleydi and moi. I was sick, which is why I am so inappropriately bundled; it is never even remotely cold enough to warrant such garb in San Miguelito under non-extenuating circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment