Monday, May 12, 2014

Piropo Rage, A playlist

So, as has been mentioned on here a lot lately, I have not gotten better at dealing with piropos, in fact probably worse. But I've been working on letting it go and I've created a musical playlist featuring female musicians that I play to feel better. Here it is:

You will not check my right to move around the public sphere and effect positive change!


Grrrrrr.



Not taking any more patriarchical bullshit today thank you very much.


If Ley 779 actually were enforced:


When you violate the beauty of everyday phrases like "Hola" and "Adios" with your creepy tone of voice:


When it all builds up but needs to be contextualized as part of a cultural experience:


Get ready to go outside again:


And if anyone else has new idiocies to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment