Thursday, December 6, 2012

Funny interactions with children (Volume 2)


Yesterday, I was studying on my porch when a bunch of the chavalos across the street dared this one girl to come over and ask me "Where do you live?"

Good question, little ones. I myself am not quite sure what the correct answer is. I told them that I was going to live here for two years but that I am from the United States. Then they asked me if I had "the chip," aka the computer chip that according to a completely absurd news report is what Obama is apparently going to implant in every American citizen now that he's been relected. I told them that the chip is a lie and showed them my wrist to prove that it was chipless. The little girl replied, "Well, only Jesus knows if you have the chip or not." I countered this logic with "Sure, but I think Jesus would tell you that the chip is a lie." Then I showed them pictures of my house and family in the United States to prove to them that I am indeed humanoid and not part computer. 

Then, at their suggestion, we played "Mando, Mando" a game in which I would name objects and they would go find them in the street. This resulted in a  giant pile of flowers and leaves on the porch which I later redistributed, so as not to be a cruel dictatoress. 

Basically kids are super entertaining, especially when they aren't yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment