Friday, May 27, 2011

And even more blogging!!

>Yeehaw today is awesome. I went cold turkey on caffeine. I opened a bank account. Pending my first article, I got a freelance agricultural blogging gig. AW YEAH. And it even pays a little cash money. Hopefully I will be able to rise to the occasion, given my scant experience in journalistic writing beyond scheming up absurd headers for my high school newspaper such as "Write here, write now." (It is upsetting that I have probably misplaced important information about world events to remember this).

There's this really cool organization called Seedstock that is working for the promotion of innovation and research into sustainable agriculture practices. When I talked to the founder, Robert, he explained that he was eventually looking to have an institute at a university but is using this aggregation of information as a first step.

Check em out!!!
http://seedstock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment