Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 9-12: Don't Panic.

I had figured this would happen. Although I was totally zenned out after the trip to the desert, this quickly evaporated once I realized that finding 3 classes that were
a) interesting
b)not impossibly difficult
c) not in conflicting time slots (accounting also for commute time across an entire city)

was going to be much more of a challenge than I had originally thought. A whopping 5 of the classes I wanted to take overlapped. Basically, after far too much running around from one side of the city to another, hair pulling, gnashing of teeth, consultations with the program directors, etc... I figured out a schedule that I hope will work.

Courses for the semester:
1) International Human Rights Law (Law School)
2) Latin American Economies: The Experience of Chile, México and Argentina (Public Affairs School)
3) Salsa (Anyone who has seen my pitiful attempts to dance with any degree of coordination knows how necessary this is)
4) Globalization, Copper and the New Chilean Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment